CMS 2024 Conference Exhibitor Sales
ALL EXHIBITORS MUST MEET ITAR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AND BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND IN ORDER TO EXHIBIT AT THE CONFERENCE.
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE AT-A-GLANCE:
|MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2024|
|12:00 - 1:30 PM||Exhibitor Set-Up|
|Afternoon||PM Break in the Exhibit Hall|
|5:00 - 7:00 PM||ITAR Restricted Expo & Networking Social|
|TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2024|
|7:30 - 8:30 AM||Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|Morning||AM Break in the Exhibit Hall|
|Afternoon||PM Break in the Exhibit Hall|
|4:30 - 6:30 PM||ITAR Restricted Expo & Networking Social|
|6:30 - 8:00 PM||Exhibitor Breakdown|
Exhibit Booth Registration
$2,500 per 10'x10' Booth
Exhibit Hall Capacity
- Submit your application online
- Balance owed is due within 45 days, or the Exhibit Manager will have the right to cancel booth space
- Choose at least 3 locations from booth map (in case your first choice has already been assigned)
10'x10' Booth Space Includes
- NEW! Two (2) Exhibit Hall Staff Badges will be included with each 10'x10' (staff must be U.S. citizens and submit a DD2345)
- Access to the Conference App with Exhibitors, Agenda & more
- Access to the Arctos ProLead App for Exhibitors
- Standard 8-foot back drape and 3-foot side drape
- Company/Organization listing on the Exhibitor Layout
- Logos listed on promotional signage at Conference
- 6-foot draped table included with each 10'x10' booth
- Two (2) chairs included with each 10’ by 10’ booth
- Wastebasket included with each 10’ by 10’ booth
- Exhibit Hall Security
Arctos Conference Apps
Exhibitors will receive access to the following apps:
Arctos Events App
Again for 2023, we will be offering the Arctos Event App to all Exhibitors as part of their exhibitor fee. This system has proven beneficial for capturing new contacts to increase your customer base.
Be sure to design and submit your Banner Ad & Link for the Conference App to maximize your exposure at ASIP.
Arctos ProLead App
Arctos is proud to provide the Ultimate Exhibitor Lead Tracker App, ProLead. Use this FREE app to manage and track your leads at Arctos Events with ease.
Arctos ProLead App Instruction Sheet
If an Exhibitor must cancel their booth, or a portion of multiple booths, booth fees are non-refundable. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Exhibit Manager, Elise Rountree.
Arctos, on behalf of CMS, reserves the right to rearrange the final floor plan based on unsold or unoccupied exhibit space.
Confirmed Exhibitors will receive more detailed information on the following items:
- How to Submit Your Company/Organization Logo & Website
- Service Manuals
- Submit Exhibitor Prospectus
- How to Register Your Exhibit Staff Badges
- Registering Onsite Points of Contact
- How to Receive Registered Exhibitor Staff Lists
Exhibiting organizations and their representatives are required to wear ID badges throughout the Exhibit Hall. ID badges are not transferable, and CMS reserves the right to withdraw a badge used to gain admission to the Exhibition / Conference by any person other than the one for whom it was issued.
Rules & Regulations for CMS Exhibitors
ALL EXHIBITORS MUST MEET ITAR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO EXHIBIT AT THE CONFERENCE.
As an Exhibitor in the show, we hereby agree to conduct business in a professional manner, to observe the exhibit show hours, and to the following rules and regulations:
- 1: Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify and hold harmless CMS 2024, Arctos Meetings Management, PRI Productions, show hosts, sponsors and co-sponsors, and the World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort from any claims, losses, expenses, (including attorneys’ fees) and liability arising in connection with the CMS 2024 meeting being held at the World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort , January 21-25, 2024. Exhibitor agrees to make no claims whatsoever for loss, theft, damage, destruction of goods; nor for any injury to himself or employees while in the exhibit hall; nor for any damage of any nature, including damage to his business, nor for any loss resulting from labor disputes, acts of god or nature, or any actions of any nature of CMS 2024 and Show Management.
- 2: Upon acceptance of the booth application please understand booth fees are non-refundable.
- 3: Exhibitor to notify Show Management in writing if it needs to change its booth size, change its company listing and/or contact information, as well as if it needs to cancel out of the show. Please note: In the event of total or partial cancellation (space size reduction) by Exhibitor, the booth fee will not be reduced or refunded.
- 4: Exhibitor must designate a Point of Contact for the show. Information regarding the show will be disseminated to the Point of Contact electronically.
- 5: Exhibitor acknowledges that CMS 2024, Arctos Meetings Management, PRI Productions, Show Management and its contractors, and the World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort do not maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property. The Exhibitor is advised to carry floater insurance to cover their exhibit material against damage and loss and public liability insurance to cover against injury to the Exhibitor, its staff, and injury to others. All property of Exhibitor is understood to remain under its custody and control in transit to and from and within the confines of the exhibit area.
- 6: No exhibit shall be permitted to interfere with a neighboring exhibit. Island exhibits must not include a back wall that blocks visibility of neighboring booths. In-line booth walls or equipment displayed must not exceed eight (8) feet in height. Any exceptions or modifications to the height restrictions must be approved by Show Management.
- 7: No explosives, fuel, combustibles, hazardous materials, decorative materials neither fireproofed nor flameproofed, or any other materials or substances deemed hazardous under applicable fire regulations may be brought into the Exhibit Hall.
- 8: Exhibitor must observe all union regulations in force in the Exhibit Hall and use qualified personnel for services.
- 9: Photography is NOT allowed in the Exhibit Hall. Cameras and cell phones will be confiscated by security if they are used to photograph any exhibit without prior consent from USACA.
- 10: Exhibitors are responsible for making their own shipping arrangements to / from the conference.